Friday, February 20, 2009

Please be happy that i am trying to update daily.

And the long long letter from 09S04 OGL Lex very touching and super adorable.
Thank you OGLs!

Nothing much today either.
Was really sleepy during chem practical briefing.
And i was the only stupid person in 09S04 who doesn't know TITRATION.
Note: Please don't take combined science if you have a choice if you want to go to JC.
Though its easier to score lah, as compared to pure science.

Slacked at cafe with 09S04.

Biology almost dozed off.
Dunno what matrix thing.
And here i thought that matrix only belonged to hollywood and math.
And what stroma.
I only know stoma and stomata and stomach.
Ish, so troublesome.

Break again, and slacked at the cafe with peijun and geraldine.

Math lecture by our dearest math tutor Mr Wong.
Eh, i first time understand siah! :D
Issues with peijun and her bf, ashraf.
Hahha, so funny!

Superr long lunch.
Met Lex and Kitman first.
And then watched the others eat at canteen.

GP tutor [i forgot her name siah] was late.
I hate GP.
Which is quite surprising lah, because GP is kinda like english mah.

Picked mama up at THE WINDOW [ok the library].
And we homed in 180.
I hope mama's purple specs recover soon!

I am gonna practise violin.
Gonna put in more feeling and keep a consistent tempo.
I cannot give up, not at this point where the exam is a mere 10days away.

I am hungry and there is nothing to eat.
I should have gone all the way to JP and bought OCK or sth seh.
Regrets.

Tmr: tuiton, violin and maybe theory with some relief teacher.
Sunday: Swimming, and buy stuff.
Must squeeze in mugging, cleaning my table, practising my violin too.

I feel so DEAD.

I think i am already decomposing, lols.