Monday, May 18, 2009

The day has come.


My Annual Emo Mood has arrived.


Maybe not really Annual, maybe bi-annual, tri-annual, poly-annual..


What a shit of a day.


But but..
Thank you TONS to..
Mr Suresh for all the motivational SMSes, with advices and cheering-up-s :)
My dearest VP for entertaining me for half an hour yesterday, and close to an hour today :)
Mama for giving me something to work on so that I don't emo over stupid things :)
Geraldine for all your stupid actions :)
Yeeteng for all your "Punat" jokes :)
Peijun and Hui Ting for listening to me rant about P/Q :)

I think I must specially thank VP, cos he spent 45mins of his free talktime listening to my shit only :)

And I am still not doing my GP essay.
Oops :/

Writing a long list of things for VP.
After that settle GPP.
And then SLEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP~

Hopefully tmr would be better.
& I can kind of like settle more things with others.

Labels: