Sunday, June 28, 2009

I think that I'll probably start crying like everytime I type my email address :(

It sucks that the King of Pop has died so soon.

Really.

Tmr Bio Paper One & Two.
And yay, I am SO going to flunk to like HongKong [harharhar].
Hope Mr Wong understands that I am vair the emotionally disturbed and that I cannot remember how to distinguish unsaturated and saturated fatty acids.
Though I know that one got double covalent bond or sth.

Got so bored that I painted my toe nails a very disgusting GOLD -.-

Sheesh I have procrastinated enough.

Should go and like "memorise" bio.

Nvm, till Friday only.
Thank God we don't have to sit for like 84249758265736 papers like in sec sch.

Btw, I got a very bad lasagne craving.
And Sticky Chewy Chocolate [hor Jiejie]
And more CHEESECAKE~

Mum: You pregnant ah?
Cos only pregnant people got like such bad cravings.

Blogging about very random things -.-

Oh yah, I got an entire tribute to Michael Jackson written out.
I will let you see if you are nice to me and if you promise not to laugh at me.
Because I really cried while writing it lor.

Hahah, this reminds me of the times when Chuf and swapped diaries.
I miss her :(
Sorry couldnt mug with you the other day Pong!

Random random shit.

Okok, I will go mug Bio.
*bang head